Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Proud Endings


After the horrible death of my wife, Mary Stilwell, I remarried to a woman named Mina Miller. I bought a house in West Orange, New Jersey. We moved there and I built my largest laboratory. I was so proud of it, and I continued to do my works there. One time I worked for 3 days straight, only pausing for short naps. I have lived my life well and I'm glad with the outcomes of everything. But I could've never done it without my family and my hard-work. After all, genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr. Edison,
    I didnot know you invented a vote machine. You have a very interesting life. Thanks for all your wonderful inventions. I enjoyed reading your interesting blogs. Best wishes on your next adventure in high school! Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete